New Student Info
Please verify with the front office before purchasing or signing a lease, IF your intent is to be a part of the Overall Creek Family. Real estate agents or apartment complexes are sometimes confused because the zoning is erratic. To verify zoning please email us (click here). Allow at least 24 hours for a reply.Parents are encouraged to register their students in advance of school beginning on August 6, 2021.
All new students must complete the enrollment process before they may attend school. Please keep in mind that we want new students to experience a smooth transition to our schools, and the enrollment process may take one-to-three days. You may register online by using the link below.
To register new students, parents will need:
- Your child’s Official Birth Certificate
- Tennessee Dept. of Health Certification of Immunization
- Proof of Physical within the last year
- Verification of Your Address. This must be a current utility bill with your name and address on it. (Example: Water, Electric, Gas).
Parents may also choose to download and print the registration material from the links below.
We are honored to welcome you and your child to Murfreesboro City Schools.
- (Registration Checklist Download)
- (Enrollment Data Form - Registration Form (English) Download)
- (Enrollment Data Form - Registration Form (Spanish) Download)
- (Military and Sibling Data Collection (English) Download)
- (Military and Sibling Data Collection (Spanish) Download)
- (Occupational Survey (English) Download)
- (Occupational Survey (Spanish) Download)
- (2021-2022 Students In Transition Transportation Request Form (English) Download)
- (Permissions Document (English) Download)
- (Permissions Document (Spanish) Download)
- (View the Calendar of Events and Dates)
Kindergarten Only should complete the home language and transportation forms below.
- (Home Language Survey Download - Kindergarten only)
- (Transportation Kindergarten Form (English) Download)
- (Transportation Kindergarten Form (Spanish) Download)
If you live outside the city limits of Murfreesboro and want to attend a Murfreesboro City School you will need to contact the Central Office at 615-893-2313 to request and fill out an OUT-OF-CITY application form.